Welcome! I’m a librarian who once studied dress design in the couture houses of Paris and now writes novels of suspense, adventure, and love. A wife, mother of twins, caretaker of Donut the One-Eyed Family Dog, I’m addicted to snapping photos and eating Oreos.
Random Fun Facts:
- Jersey girl married to a boy from Charleston, SC and transplanted in Virginia.
- Still not sure why anyone puts sugar in their iced tea.
- Total Buffy fan. Buffy is why I started writing in the first place.
- Loves Oreos. Seriously.
- Hate broccoli and brussel sprouts.
- Once worked for the American Red Cross at Camp Red Cloud in Uijongbu, South Korea.
- Used to be a wedding gown designer and one of my gowns was featured in National Geographic Magazine in a spread about society weddings in Charleston, SC.
Copyright 2017 Sharon B. Wray