Welcome! I’m a librarian/archivist who studied dress design in the couture houses of Paris and now writes romance novels for Sourcebooks Casablanca. I’m a wife, mother of twins, caretaker of Donut the One-Eyed Family Dog, and addicted to snapping photos.
Random Fun Facts:
- Jersey girl married to a boy from Charleston, SC and transplanted in Virginia.
- Still not sure why anyone puts sugar in their iced tea.
- Total Buffy fan. Buffy is why I started writing in the first place.
- Loves Oreos. Seriously.
- Hates broccoli and brussel sprouts.
- Once worked for the American Red Cross at Camp Red Cloud in Uijongbu, South Korea.
- Used to be a wedding gown designer and one of my gowns was featured in National Geographic Magazine in a spread about society weddings in Charleston, SC.
Copyright 2017 Sharon B. Wray